Kids are off to school lets get Craftsy


Our friends at Craftsy are having a sale this weekend. ALL of their online classes are under $20 — Friday through Sunday. *This promotion ends Sunday, September 25, at 11:59 pm MT. Select classes are not eligible, including those from our partner The Great Courses®

If you are looking for a good class they have it all, Water color, knitting, crochet, paper crafting, wood working, and even gardening! this Sale is worth looking at. If you need some good classes here are some of my reviews

Really if you are looking ahead for Christmas and want to make something for Christmas presents, Take a Craftsy class that's on sale, you will be glad you did. on my Home made Christmas gift giving list is Caramel, Card sets, and other food gifts (we really like food at our house.) 

The Art of Caramel (perfect for the holiday gift giving season that's coming up)
Make the most of your food processor
The Perfect Cupcake (great for all)
21 wild tecniques with your paper crafting supplies
Water color tecniques with Mary Murphy (my favorite water color class so far)
Better Water color sketches with Angela Fehr

If you want to get to know what Craftsy is all about, I like their free classes, cheek them out here

I would love to know what classes you want to take, I love the idea that I have access to classes when ever I want, when I want. NO "going" to a class, or making "time" for it, it's available anytime I want. And yes I like to create at 5 am, I don't know why but that is my sweet spot for creating and learning... something about my house being quiet, and peaceful before school. I know I' m a crazy person! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...