Wild Cards 21 Techniques Craftsy Class review

I am always impressed with Craftsy, and of course this class didn't disappoint. As a seasoned and self taught stamper I thought I knew enough to make some nice cards, This class took my knowledge to the next level This class was a breath of fresh air for me, In a nut shell I saw new light from my older stamps and from supplies I have had for years!  So here is a small rundown of how the class worked and some of my projects.

Stencils, are very trendy right now, and Catherine Pooler from Stamp Nation focused enough for me to feel like I could make any card with a stencil, She also showed ways to use texture in our cards, including embossing paste, heat embossing, and heat embossing with die cuts. Her class taught me a lot about ink and the different ways you can utilize your ink, Ink is not just for stamping!  During her class I couldn't stop taking notes from all the great insights she had given along the way. I do feel like my cards have gotten a more professional feel to them because I have taken this class Thank you Catherine Pooler for the great content!

Here are some of the cards from this class. There are so many cards that I still want to do but for now this is a preview of what inspired me.

At the end of this post I would love to hear your ideas about the cards I made, do you like the color, and the stamp and the die cut choice? Still learning and would love some comments!

Cheek out this class, it's still on sale for a little longer for $14.99

Feel free to find me and follow me on Craftsy to see more details about these cards I have made!












No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...