Summer days linger and kids know vacation will soon be over. They like to milk every minute of summer sunlight. So it can be a challenge to get them into the bathtub at the end of the day.
My kids get covered in inches of dirt and grime, so it isn’t like I can give them a choice. I can, however, give them an incentive with a great bath time activity. It is easy and fun! I made sure each kid had his own supply so there was no squabbling. The result? Beautiful, quiet, and productive bath time play time.
What was this magical bath elixir? Foaming shaving cream turned into rainbow bath paint. It washes off beautifully!
- Foaming shaving cream (I bought fragrance free for sensitive skin)
- Food coloring
- Container (Try a silicone muffin pan)
- Paint brushes
- Squirt some foaming shaving cream in each of the 6 compartments of your muffin tin.
- Add different food coloring to each one to make whatever colors you want. Mix them up well.
- Give to your kiddos in the tub and let them have a blast!