Basic Stamping Techniques

I really like how both of these cards turned out, this one was easy! take a stamp any circle stamp will work, and flip so the back of the stamp is the surface that you are going to stamp, then rock and roll the stamp, super easy stuff, I used a rainbow color scene I also used painters tape to make the diagonal lines. I then stamped the friendship sentiment, added some sequence and it's done!

Another flip stamp card, I used the back of a clear stamp to stamp this rainbow, then used a star stamp and sentiment by CTMH. I really like how this one turned out too, did you have a favorite one?  I can't take all the credit for this easy technique, it was on one of my craftsy classes I have been taking, Wild Cards, 21 Techniques from your favorite stamping supplies 



2 comments:

  1. what a cool way to make your stamps do double duty! Love the fun way you played with the colours. Thanks for playing along over at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the bokeh technique...I'm not great at it, but you obviously are!!! Thanks for joining us this week at The Card Concept :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...