Free Live Photography and scrapbook classes this weekend! Something for everyone!



Watch live photography classes for free this weekend! Creative Live also has a bunch of marketingclasses to watch for free.

Check Out CreativeLive's Free On-Air Courses

 I found a really cool new website. As a stay at home mom I always find myself with thoughts of instead of watching netflix, I should see if I couldn't feed my "art" addiction that I totally have! So enter CreativeLive.

They are an online class website that has wonderful classes to help you become a better "artist."

This weekend is the weekend to pick up a new or dust of a passion you once had, as they are broadcasting or showing some classes live! Cheek it out, you will be sorry you didn't, there are some really good photography classes you can watch!

Also they have a free paper craft class that seems full of great ideas... perfect for the upcoming christmas season! Close to My Heart paper crafts, scrapbooking and stamping

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...