Saving money and couponing workshop
Intro, what money means to us… how do we spend it
- Grocery store layout. How it helps to save money, guidelines for buying produce, meat, dairy, deli, grocery, health, and beauty, pharmacy,
- Strategic Marketing tactics. Placement of products, size’s of the product, make it cheaper, circulars (grocery adds) and planning a shopping trip.
- Sale cycles
- Finding coupons
- Organizing coupons and use of coupons
- Price points and using coupons
- Utilizing your kitchen and talents to help save money
- Hy-Vee, Target, Walmart, store policies. Store coupons and other store deals to be aware of.
- Menu planning and implementing it
Starting Friday, September 16th we will meet in the morning 9:30-11:00 (Ankeny area) with a $5 cover charge to talk and worksheets about how to save money.
Leave a comment bellow if you are interested in attending and I will message you with more info.