Water Cards Made Simple class review


Hello, I wanted to take a moment to review a class that I took as a fun spur of the moment judgement call. I am glad that I did! I have enjoyed the techniques, the advice and the skills that Deepti has to pass along to her students. She was very down to earth, made the content easy to follow, and made it intriguing to watch her do techniques. Each one of her class segment was filled with other ideas on how to use a technique in different ways to get different effects for different card types. I thoroughly have enjoyed her class and have some really nice cards to use for all occasions. It was defiantly worth the time and money I spent on this class.

Not only that My 7 year old Daughter was also mesmerized by the class, we watched it together, and my daughter also hopes to make some cards with what she learned as well! So thank you Craftsy for providing content that my daughter and I can watch together and bond too!

Thanks Deepti for your Class it was well worth it, and I have had compliments from the cards that I have made from your class from the person(s) I sent the card too.

I have posted my cards hereAnd she is on Pintrest here is her board

Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...