Selected Craftsy Classes only $10!


I woke up this morning and there it was, an email from Craftsy saying that popular Craftsy classes are only $10! I  had two classes on my wish list that came up as $10! So I got them both! Here is a link that will get you to the classes, It's an affiliated link, I will make a very small commission from your order

I am getting these two classes, I can't wait to watch them (after Christmas!) Cheek it out, there are some really good ones, and for $10 you can't go wrong, All Craftsy classes are guaranteed so if you really are not impressed they will refund your money. Of all 27 classes I have done, all have been worth my money!

Realistic Watercolor and How to Make Custom Cookies 19 designs

Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...