The Perfect Easel!


Daler-Rowney Artsphere easel
This makes for a great Present under the tree....

I found the easel I think I need, and it's on sale, right now at DickBlick.com While watching a new class on Craftsy I was totally eyeballing the easel, and so did other students it was asked what the easel was and I think most every one said they were going to get it, it's that nice! If your thinking about getting a new easel DickBlick has some good ones, I like that it's a table top, and it's not huge, so if I want I could take it to the kitchen table, or work on my work in my studio.

Cheek out the other deals at DickBlick, there's a ton! I am sorta excited to watch all their free classes on Youtube

Happy creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...