Teacher Gift


Here is a cute little back to school teacher gift, it is just small enough to fit a package of M&M's in, instead of cutting out all the little pieces that the school bus had, I used the print and cut feature and I am happy how it turned out. included on the bus is a cute little apple book mark that I really like also, however next time I will use thicker paper and the book mark will be smaller, but it works and I still like it.

This is where I got my inspiration
http://kreationsbykimberlyrae.com/blog/videotutorialsilhouetteguest/

Materials used:
Silhouette cutting file School Bus Box
Silhouette cutting file Apple bookmark
Staples white card stock
DCWV Celebration paper stack - Red Striped Glittered

I love giving gifts and I hope to post more inexpensive gifts soon, I love making stuff in jars, like cookie and brownie mixes and bath salts. So look for those soon!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you, the teachers appreciated them and they were super fun to make, thanks for the comment

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...