Fall shape Silhouette Chalange


I love the fall and the one sure sign of fall for our family is Yep, football! This is a simple but cute and perfect card for any foot ball fan, and it doesn't hurt to make a card for Dear Husband and cousin. I love the texture of the football it sets off the card,  here's my supply list and simple instructions.

Silhouette Files I used: football and easel card-pumpkin banner (just used the easel back part)
Brown card stock
Basket Ball textured paper (that is what I had on hand and the football paper was too brown for me.)
Whit card stock

1. offset the foot ball, a tad bigger than the foot ball (for the brown bass of the foot ball)
2. Re-size the easel card back to fit just under the football. You just don't wan the card base to be wider than the football. Then cut the offset foot ball and the card base
3. Cut out the shape of the regular size of the foot ball
4 Cut out the lace's and stripes to the football in white card stock.
5. type a sentiment and cut it out. (I just printed the sentiment in brown type and then cut it on my paper cutter- faster than using print and cut since it's a simple square cut out.)
6. assemble card- make sure that you glue the front side on the tab for the card to fold into an easel.

I will admit this was a fun card to make and I have totally gotten onto the easel back card band wagon and am having fun with this cute little creations!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...