Happy Birthday Card

I love super fun easy to make cards, this one looks like you took lots of time on it, and really all you need is like 20 minutes with kidlets helping you-so less if you don't have two running around "helping" you.

What you need:

Coredination Pink Card stock
My Minds Eye Dolled Up patterned paper
Studio G pink Glitter

Paper Studio Rhinestones
Silhouette Cutting File daniela angelova happy birthday accordion card Design ID #45825 

once you cut it out on your Silhouette, add your paper accent for the frosting, your bling and the glitter glue to the outside square (I had to make it really thick, so it took a while to dry but I wanted it super glittery. 

2 comments:

  1. I tried to make this card and the letter u any keep getting stock. brook my blade, how do you change the color on the letters... Happy...
    thank tou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't change the color on the lettering, I left it cut out. I used Pink Coredination card stock, but any card stock would work. if it's think card stock I like to set my blade at 4. I hope this helps.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...