One!

So it's my friends Daughter's 1st Birthday and I thought it would be so cute to make this card for her, I used My Minds Eye double sided paper using the Silhouette's baby girl first birthday card ID#  #1752 which I fell in love with the moment I laid eyes on it! I love how it turned out, I used a sticker that said Birthday (I was having issues with the Birthday cut out that came with the file) It was a fun easy to make card, (the best kind of card to make and give)

my next projects I hope to make some gifts for some well deserved friends, I can't wait to blog about the gifts I am making and is it crazy to start thinking about Christmas? I already have a mental list of gifts that I want to make for Christmas presents!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...