Oh Snap Card


Need a cute card to mail with pictures? I got you covered! I saw this folder file on SOS (Silhouette's online store) and had one thought as to what I would use the folder for! I equally love the sketch camera, it reminds me of my camera I use to use when I was in High School learning photography. Yes those cute kids in the picture are mine, they make for great models don't you think?

What you will need:
October Afternoon Sasparilla, Pony Express (or any double sided paper that you love)
Coredinations gray cardstock.
Staples cream cardstock
star embossing folder from Paper Studio
Ribbon Boutique 1/2 inch black ribbon
Silhouette cutting file, sketch camera Design ID #43177
Sketch pen (I used black)
Silhouette cutting file 2 artisan pocketed folder by Samantha Walker Design ID #35845
Photographs

Sketch the camera to about 3.5 for the size,  I cut it out with my paper cuter (easy that way)
the emboss the grey cardstock with the star embossing folder using your big shot or cuttlebug.
Cut the folder file,  
assemble the front of the card, remember the ribbon, tape the ribbon to the back of the camera I also used a scrap of the paper at the bottom to add some texture to the card. 
on the inside of the card I found a quote by Ansel Adams: Life is like a camera focus on what's important and you will capture it perfectly. I typed it into Silhouette's designer edition software and the sketched it out with the sketch pen, but really It would have worked out well if I just printed it out and not sketched it. 

As always re-size your folder file to make it fit your envelop if you don't have a 5x7 envelope, I get my big envelopes from our local Halmark card store- the ones they don't want they will usually give you a good deal if you buy a bunch at a time. 

and a big shout out to Memory Bounds Scrapbook store for helping me with selecting my paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...