Gourmet Hot Chocolate Mix (my all time favorite)



These winter days are the worst! so a cup of Hot chocolate always makes the day more enjoyable! You could get a mix from the store and enjoy it, or if you coupon you can make it way cheaper and insanely good, (I can't go back to hot chocolate mix you buy... unless you spend way too much. So here is the recipe, it's really simple and so good!

I have adapted this from Hy-Vee's hot chocolate recipe from the box of powdered milk (I like finding recipes on boxes of products.)

Coupon Sahm I Am Hot Chocolate

In a mixer mix with whisk attachment:
6 cups dry milk powder
1- 1/2 C. sugar
1/2 C cocoa
1 pkg 3.4 oz pudding mix, I like chocolate and french vanilla.
1 Cup of powder Creamer

store mix in a 4-6 quart container or in mason jars.

I double this recipe and keep it in a 20 cup Rubbermaid container, then  I write on the container: add 6 oz of hot water to 1/3 cup of mix. Add creamer, to give it a gourmet taste if needed.

The pudding makes it exceptional! I have made it once without the pudding and it was not as creamy, it's worth not skipping this ingredient.

This mix is also a great gift, I have given this as a gift in a mason jar and it went over very well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...