Joy hanging Canvas


This was one of those projects that I have had in my mind for like three years, seriously I have been planning this for a long time, finally my dream of making this came to life when I saw that Lori Whitlock had a file perfect for my creation! The best thing about it was I  had everything for this project! 

The hanging canvas file was purchased, with the tutorial on youtube and then I found the type face I wanted my JOY to be cut out at, it was a simple serif, School book serif that worked wonderful for this project.

The paper, I had to use 3 sheets of 12x12 sheets per canvas, so I used all coordinating paper, from a Christmas paper pack from Crate Paper Company. 
I then used 2 sheets of glitter paper, although I had plenty of scraps that I will save for another use. 

Then for the green picture frame, I wanted a frame that would hold the picture, but that I could change out ever year, so I just made a flap to hold the picture in, nothing to fancy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...