Joy Canvas board



Joy is the one word I would describe the Christmas Season, it gives me such comfort knowing that we can really find joy!

So I had to crafty this up a bit! this was a simple project, I found some paper at Memory Bounds, bought the canvas board to go with it, then onto the fun part: I glued the paper to the canvas board, I used watered down Elmer's school glue, but lots of people use modge podge. Prior to starting this project I cut out a bunch of greenery, and pine cones, I used some Glimmer Mist on the greenery and pine cones to add some sparkle and texture to it.

Once the glue was dried and the paper was adhered to the canvas board, I added red stickles to the holly berries. once those berries were dry and all sparkly I added the greenery, and the pine cones to where I thought that the pine cones should go, and let it dry, it was a super easy process and looks really nice in my house. (those are the projects I love.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...