Christmas packaging for Caramels


So I have been thinking a lot about how I am going to wrap my caramels up, and present them as gifts, and the easy answer would be buy those simple Christmas tins and give them like that, and I will do that too, but today I thought I would show you another simple way to be crafty, and I bet the person that gets this cute treat box wont throw the gift box away!

I got the file from the Silhouette Design store and here is the tutorial for the file.

I used green Card-stock from my stash, I think the heavier the card-stock the better, and for the white panels I used White card-stock from DCWV. 

For the bow I used this file which I have used all the time, one of those best shapes for the money! The paper was from Paper Studio, a Hobby Lobby brand a couple years back. (from my stash of paper.) I hot glued the bow to the package, and done, a cute Christmas gift waiting to be given!

So if you make something delicious that you give away, send me the recipes!!! I love creating new things, who know maybe I will post it onto my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...