3d paper snow flake By Jami Lane Design



So I had a craft weekend all to my self last weekend and I was able to just play.  I thought making a snow flake decoration for Christmas was a fun project to play with,  I am glad, they really turned out neat! I was able to cut this out on a Silhouette Portrait, and they were about 8x8, so bigger than they look, I will hang them up,  they are to big for a gift tag, or to be an ornament.




These snowflakes were fun to make, I made three all together and although it was a fun and easy project, I felt like it was a time consuming project, it took me about 2-3 hours to complete all three of them.

For the whole tutorial go here Jami did a great job designing this file. I can't wait to post pictures of what they will look like as Christmas decorations,

I used a white, blue, and glitter/silver card stock. and used hot glue to glue it all together! If you know a bit about me, I am not brand name specific, so the white and glitter card stock came from DCWV in their Crisp Luxury White collection  from Micheal's Hot buy, and the blue Card stock came from Bazil Basics at Tuesday Mornings

total price was about $3 for all three. (not to bad!)

I am a huge fan of Jamie Lane designs, I have a lot of her 3d flowers that I love to cut out for bouquets.  If you get a chance to buy some files from her it's well worth the money!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...