Multiples of one shape Silhoutte Challange



I really do love pictures, did you know that I took 3 years of photography in collage? yep, I love my kids and the pics that take of them are endless, so I am always looking for new ways to display the pictures, when  saw this shape I thought for sure there will be tons of usages for this shape, I can't wait to make some for presents for friends and family. It was super easy to cute and to assemble, Thanks to Lori Whitlock's file, Design ID #42114  they are so fun to make! I used a two tone card stock with Basic Grey pattern paper. I was hoping to get a simple brown natural tone for the pictures and I am happy with the way the colors all work together, I love working in monotone colors, and this really worked well with the repetition feel of this project. all in all with the paper I used 5 sheets of 12x12, so about $3 for the paper if you use good card stock and pattern paper.

Side note: the file has gussets, so you could easily use these gussets to make a book with the frames as embellishments, (I was super excited to find that in the file too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...