Cinamon Toast Crunch topping with recipe

http://www.littlebittybakes.com/2012/01/cinnamon-toast-crunch-banana-bread/
I have a list on things that I use for not the thing they are marketed to use for, it's a amazing how much you can save when you use your creativity for every day things, of course Pintrest also has some really great cleaver ideas to use products for other uses.  I just thought I would share one of my favorite usage Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

Cinnamon Toast Crunch: I push it through my Kitchen Aid grater and have instant cinnamon toast crunch strudel I use for breads and muffins, I find it useful since I don't have to mix everything for a topping and when I grate the cereal it's the perfect consistency for about 4 batches of muffins/bread, so for me it saves time, and since I buy cereal at $1 per box I know that I am saving money than making a topping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...