Saving with Coupon Mom

One of the ways that you can save money with coupons is by visiting Couponmom.com this is my go to website when I am going to go to the grocery store. This website is a bit different then the other coupon blogs, let me explain: instead of looking at the really awesome deal some on was able to score half a nation away (sometimes the deal was on a clearance item in Ca some one in IA will never be able to get right?) So this website you can say ok I wan to know what kind of deals are at my local grocery store ( they have a list for just about every store in each state)  and not only that I only want to pay less than 50% on groceries. So this is what you do:

1. Go to http://www.couponmom.com/ login ( I highly recommend you get an account with her)
2. Click on Grocery Deal By State, up at the top second button from the left. find the state you are in and the store, or if you want a national chain store click on that store at the top of the page
3. Click on the store, and then the fun begins, there is a collum that says percentage saved click on the arrow pointing down, that will then give you the list of all the items that are a percentage off starting from the highest to lowest percentage off.
4. click on the box of the deals that you want to take advantage of and then click the the button "show select deals" that will open up another window, you can then print that list and take it to your grocery store or if you like an email, you can send it to you in an email if you are loged in.
I love this feature, I can tell if something is really a good deal or not as good of a deal as I thought and then can pass on it if it's not that great of a deal. My rule is that if I have a coupon and it's at lest 55% off I use that deal scenario.


For more information on how to use Couponmom.com go to
http://www.couponmom.com/tutorials-416
or if you are at the website click on learn to coupon. I will say that I took a "naptime" (about one hour) to learn all about the website, however it's pretty self explanatory.

Good Luck, if you use this website right you might not ever have to pay full price for anything at the grocery store again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...