I love Mini albums to give as gifts to new moms, and their babies. I used Lori Whitlock's Chip Board album, You can't go wrong with this file, I use it all the time!  The front subway art that I used is the Rivka Wilkins Personalized Word Art.

The Album file is really easy to cut, I like that you can cut two pockets per 12x12 and the tags you can get 4 up on a 12x12 sheet. I then just used some simple stickers I had laying around (thanks to friends that find stickers at a sale and give them to me) to make the pages cute. I wanted to leave a lot of room for pictures and journal space for the mom to put in the album.

For the front of the album I just used some different blue ribbon taped in a loop and then used pop dots to adhere the subway art with the ribbons onto the album. pretty simple, got it done during a nap time.  

From the Silhouette online store:

Design ID #42457 
Design ID #39043 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...