Printed and water color Sketched Birthday card


Yep at it again with a printed sketched card, I really like how easy and simple they are. the first picture is pastel, it gives it a more lighter look. I liked it but I wanted something with more life and color to it, so water color pencils came to mind, and I am very happy with the effect it has.

it's a simple card, the hardest part for me was to let the color flow from one candle and cup cake to the next, I wanted something that would tie in all the colors and not make it feel so over power with lots of different colors, so I used a lot of light and dark mono tones with complementary colors to hold it together.

Perfect for a simple Happy Birthday note to a friend or a co worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...