Gate Fold Butterfly Card


I love butterflies and flourishes so when I found this super cute paper from DCWV I was smitten. it's a pretty easy card, I made the butterfly in the designer studio. basically I put a scalloped frame around the butter fly, and then cut it out. then cut out a frame that is the same size of the butterfly frame in a different paper, added pop dots to the butterfly frame and inked it then stuck it to the back frame for depth. then tied a ribbon on, and called it done!  I also cut out the gate fold card from an SOS file, one of the ones that were on clearance then inked the edges

Gate fold cards are always so nice, I feel like it gives more of a formal and sweetness to the card that regular folded cards give.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...