Spring cards


I love making simple thoughtful cards, This one was easy to make with the Silhouette file So Many Smiles begin with you phrase, and a Polaroid frame. all I did was print it out, and cut it out then adhered it with some pop dots. Easy-Peasy! (White card stock from Staples was used for the materials)



This card was super fun to make, I had to re-size the file, as it was super tiny to a 5x7 size to fit into my envelope. The SOS File was the Card Kit Flower Pot. I liked it it because it was easy to make 25 cards with one pkg of pattern paper. I did have to ink the green paper around the edges and used some brown ink to ink the scallop pice on the pot, I thought a simple brad worked well since I made 20 cards, but for just one you could use a really cute brad to enhance the card, but I don't think it was needed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...