baby scrap book



This is a simple cute book that worked out great for a baby shower gift for my cousin. I used the Album for Baby file and the Echo Park Boy Subway art file on the Silhouette Online Store, and Little Safari from paper studio to make this album, in a nap time It was made and finished.

My tips:

I played with the type of paper that I thought would work well for the book, I am not always a fan of big bulky patterned paper, so I was going for a subtle pattern paper.

I cut out the flip side so the paper could be double sided, I used my xyron machine to adhere the pages together.

The scraps that I didn't use I cut to size and rounded the corner to add some design elements to it, (this is where I figured pictures and mementos would go, and it adds to the page.

I bounded the album with bind it all system, and it turned out awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...