Your a Hoot Owl Pillow Box


This was a fun little treat holder I made for two special people I admire. This project was easy to assemble, and fun to give.
My Notes: I used scraps for this project, and I resized the owl to make it bigger, next time I will not resize the file. it is big enough as it is. You have to add the Google Eyes, it makes all the difference.

Material list:
8.5 pattern paper (for the box)
brown, pink paper (I used some scraps that I had)
Googgle eyes
White card stock (for Print and cut)

assemble the file, super easy, I had to go by the picture. then I typed out in English Essay Your' a Hoot. I used the pink polka dot pattern for the back ground, but the opacity down to about 40% and enlarged the pattern to about 120%, and then print and cut it out on my Silhouette. I attached the sentiment with some pop dots, then I filled the owl with some pink, red, and silver kisses.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...