Hanger Note Holder


I really don't organize stuff, so when I saw this little thing on SOS I thougt that is what I need for my lists that I make for groceries, this would fix that! It was super easy to make, like in less than an hour I had this thing made and ready to hang. but if you have the idea in your head before you start with the paper picked out and everything else picked out it would be done faster.

I can see this being a super cute teacher gift or a gift to give before Christmas for Christmas receipts/note organizing. I might have to make one of these for each season, (I really like this file, worth getting.)

My Notes: I like using double sided paper for this, originally I was going to but a picture of my kidlets on it but then I came across this perfect printable, and I needed some spiritual inspiration, and it's perfect for this!

Material list:
Hanging Note Holder from SOS
2 sheets of 12x12 double sided paper that are coordinating. (I used K&C Abrianna paper line)
Bling/embellishments
Picture, or printable
Postit notes and a pen

assembling was simple, there wasn't much to go on but you fold and glue and your done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...