Birthday Magic Card



You might think that I am in love with birthday cards, and some what I am, I have a lot of family and friends and I like making cards for them. This one is super easy to make, all said and done if you have all the materials I bet you could knock out one in about 20 min. or less, all you need is two sheets of 12x12 paper with scraps left over.

 My notes: use nice paper I used glitter paper and am happy that I did, the regular patterned paper just didn't look nice, this design is busy and if you add a pattern it is a bit overwhelming so I stayed with solid colors. I really wanted the paper to stand out, so I didn't do much to embellish the card and I really like having just the stars on the outside of the card, it adds a bit of fun to the card.

Material list:
Lori Whitlock Birthday Magic Card
12x12 silver glitter paper (found at JoAnn's)
12x12 Purple glitter paper (found at JoAnn's)

To watch a video on how to assemble watch:


I love it, another super easy fun card to make!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...