Iowa Mini Album

I had so much fun making this cute mini album that I had to make another one just like if for a sweet friend. Some projects are easier to make two than just one, and this is one of those projects.

Material list: (for one album)
Lori Whitlocks Chipboard Mini Album from SOS
12x12 Heavy Card stock for cover
12x12 patterned paper for the cover/binding
4 sheets of 12x12 patterned paper for the envelope, I used some yellow paper that worked together, ( mismatched brands. what ever was in my stash)
2 sheets of 12x12 double sided paper -for the pages of the book.

Lots of Embellishments, I used the Big ten font  and made lots of cut outs for Iowa, I also Print and Cut the Iowa Hawkeyes, and Go Hawks, and the Iowa logo's from the Big Ten Font. Stickers were also on the album, Ribbon would also had been cute on this.

Watch the video on how to assemble the album, it's not hard just takes time, I do this while watching tv.
I will admit the hardest part for me was figuring out the binding, but once I figured out how to fold it and glue it, it was a breeze.

I plan on using this file a ton for birthday, Christmas, baby, wedding and graduation  gifts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...