I Just Earned $12 in Free Amazon Credit!


As many of you know, I just love survey sites. I spend a few hours each week taking them and save my money to pay 100% for Christmas each year. Well I recently joined a new one and I’m pretty excited about it. It’s called MommyTalk. New members get a $5 credit added to their account, plus there are over 70 surveys you can qualify for right away! You’ll earn money for sharing your opinions on new products, advertisements or services and occasionally you’ll get free full size products to try! Here’s how to get started:

Stop over HERE and sign up for a free account by answering a few questions.
You’ll come to a page of offers – you can click “no” for all of them and go on to the next page to complete your registration.
Check your inbox for a verification email and click to confirm your account. Now you have $5!
Now sign back in and check your dashboard to see all the surveys available for you to take. Here’s what mine looks like today:

As you can see, I have 76 surveys available ranging from payouts of $1-$7. I started with the $7 survey and it took me under 20 minutes to complete. Since I already had my $5 bonus, I’m already up to $12!




Once your account reaches $25 you can cash in for Paypal money or Amazon gift cards. You can pick and choose which ones are worth your time based on their payout.


thanks, momsbyheart, I have and do other groups like this and love it , this looks great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...