Cheesy Cucumber Bites




The Holiday’s are here people. Sales are flying, my house is bussling with talks of turkey, and pumpkin pie, the kids are making Christmas lists, etc.

With the Holiday’s come guests. I am one of those strange people who actually enjoys entertaining! I really spend way to much time worrying about what I am going to make, how I am going to set the table, and so on. I am working on not over planning, but it is hard to do.

Appetizers are one type of recipe that I think you can never have enough of. Especially quick, easy, and delicious ones. You can even serve several appetizers as a dinner. That has to be one of my favorites! These Cheesy Cucumber Bites are one of my go to appetizer recipes.

I timed myself while I was making these; 10 minutes, Start to finish. Surprise guest? No problem! As long as you have what you need on hand you can have these on the table in 10 minutes! That is one reason I love these! The other, they are light, flavorful, and delicious!
Cheesy Cucumber Bites

6 ozs Shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 (8 oz) Pkg Cream Cheese (softened)
3-4 tbsp milk
1/4 tsp dried dill
1/8 tsp garlic powder
pinch pepper
2 seedless cucumbers. trimmed



Peel cucumbers in stripes (fancy) , or peel whole cucumber.

Cut into 3/4 inch slices. Using Melon baller or spoon scoop a small amount of flesh from centers of slices.

Let sit hollow side down on paper towel for 5 minutes.

Mix Cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, milk, dill, garlic, & pepper in food processor or with mixer until blended evenly.

Transfer to a large-heavy duty plastic bag.

Snip corner from the bag with filling.

Pipe filling into each cucumber slice. serve immediately.

**You can make filling ahead of time and refrigerate for quicker prep time!

thanks, totallytarget

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...