Christmas Card Workshop








Hello, I am so excited to start card workshops and thought that Christmas would be a perfect time to start my card workshops!  The pictures of the cards are the five that we will make, Also keep in mind if you are not a card maker you can order cards from me, details  are as followed: 

Details on the Christmas Card Workshop:

December 6th 6:30-9pm (a come and go as needed, will take about 20 min. per card) At my house

I will supply all the materials, you make the cards and take home the 5 cards you see in the pictures I have attached. This is a momma's night out with treats and snacks!

Please email or call me at 648-8998  so I can save a spot for you only 8 spots available per workshop, if there are a more than 10 people wanting to attend I will have two workshops. I would like a all rsvp's by November 23rd. 

Cost per workshop $10  

Feel free to forward this email to you friends, I would love for this evening to be fun filled with friends!


Not a card maker? I am taking orders for the cards that are attached.

Ordering is simple, please list the number of the image or a description of the card with how many you would like

Ala cart cards $3.00 each (pick and chose which ones and how many you would like)
Sets of cards: five card  (one each) $12
Set of Cards: five of the same card $12


Order dead line is November 23rd, delivery date by December 10th.  Please note there might be some limits on some cards, because this is a handmade item not all cards will look exactly like you see on the picture but as close as it can. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...