Hy-Vee Sale item of the week to make Chocolate Muffins

Hy-Vee has Cake mix on sale this week, and I thought this was a great recipe to post.


 I do this all the time and cake mix is on sale this week at Hy-vee, it's a favorite at my house my Price point is usually $1.00 for cake mix .So this got me thinking about Chocolate muffins, I love when pumpkin goes on sale in about 6 weeks from now, makes for a cheap and yummy breakfast!
Please note:  My favorite recipes are ones where I don't have to measure anything. Btw to get kids really excited for this, add chocolate chips to the top of the muffin.  The batter is thick, make sure you blend / mix the batter up really well I sue a kitchenaid mixer for the job. You can also do this recipe  with spice cake mix and apple sauce or pumpkin, it works the same way! 

Happy Saving and Baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...