Lever cards Silhoutte Challange

These lever cards by Lori Whitlock from Silhouette was a great file to use for the interactive challenge. I used dcwv celebration paper pad, and assemble was super easy, the hardest thing about making these cards were finding inspiration on how to use the space, as I like simple and white space. so this was a great challenge to get me out of my rut in creating a usual birthday card.
 
The card pictured above is the a2 card, with out the pop up space.

 This card is the square lever card with a pop out space, (i didn't think I would like it, but I like it better than the first one.)  I like these cards, like I said it was fun to make and easy! (those are the ones I love)

I hope this gives you some inspiration to make some lever cards that super trendy right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...