Card Workshop




I am so excited to teach this new beginners class in Card Making, as a paper crafter I love making cards, it's my passion and I take a lot of pride in making cards for special occasions for my family and friends Join me in making four hand made cards, It's easier than you think! Below is the description and how to register! 

Card Making Workshop
This fun and creative class is for those who are interested in creating one of a kind cards for everyday and special occasions such as birthdays, holidays, or expressions of thanks. Fee includes supplies to make four complete cards. Each card will have your own personal designer touch. No previous art experience is necessary.
Course # PSD 1700 001    $20
3/20  Tue.    6:30 - 8:30 pm
Iowa Falls, ECC Reg Johnson Hall Room 102
Instr: Lisa Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...