Need Coupons?

umm dumb questions right? of course we all need or could use coupons, so when I came across this amazing blog post, I just had to share it with you, Living Rich with Coupons has a data base of companies that you can mail, or email so you can get on thier mailing list, or request coupons! how cool is that, so get ready to email lots of comapnies to get some coupons! Wha Who! Go Here for the Blog Post

some suggestions that the blog posts are:

Most companies have coupons that they send out to loyal customers. So, take a moment and contact a new company to see if you can score some great coupons, possibly even for free products.
Here are a few suggestions when contacting the companies:
  • Try to stay positive. Complement them on a new product or how much you or your family enjoy it. If you have a complaint, try to say what you have to say in a positive way.
  • You can offer suggestions on how they might improve their products. Maybe offer flavor suggestions, etc.
  • And be sure to include your contact info when you write to them including your address.
I would like to add, that I have a simple email text that I just copy and paste, I just add what I need and it takes little time, I have gotten Mccormiks spice, Jiff, Skippy, Welch's, Unilever coupons, it's such a great way to grow your coupon supply most don't expire for 6 months or so!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...