Acrylic Block stamping Backgrounds



Here is a great tutorial I found to help you make this background, I love how the colors can blend, I used just three distress inks and look at all the different shades and tones I am able to get with this card! 

Follow this tutorial, but I used a whole card panel that I inked up, then once it was dry I was able to adhere a butterfly die from Memory Box, to polish the card I finished the card with wood grain washi tape which helped with the mood of the card I was going for! 

I like going back to basics sometimes, especially when I want the Die Cut to take center stage. And that is my simple design tip, let the art and the elements complement each other, using simple and classic techniques really help make the butterflies look delicate.

I am submitting this card into the Power Poppy June's challenge, for a chance for a $50 gift card to Power Poppy.



Affliate links, by clicking on these links they help support my blog


3 comments:

  1. Beautiful example of the technique--great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great use of technique here. The colours are fabulous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Power Poppy this month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is charming... the background is super fun and the butterflies look wonderful. Thanks for playing in our June Bug challenge at Power Poppy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...