Here's what you need:
- Package of crescent rolls
- String Cheese
- Marinara Sauce for dipping
Here's what to do:
1. Cut your string cheese into pieces (I found that thirds were a good size).
2. On each crescent roll triangle, put a few pieces of pepperoni (we used three) and a piece of string cheese.
3. Roll them up and bake according the directions on the crescent roll package. I folded up the ends just slightly before baking so the cheese wouldn't ooze out too much.
That's it! Super easy and a nice alternative to the pigs in a blanket with hot dogs.