Paper Delphiniums


Creativebug has a wonderful paper flower class that is all about using tissue paper or coffee filters! I loved the class! I was able to make some Delphiniums for my Grandma's funeral, they make me happy to see them. She loved to garden and I thought making some paper flowers would add some peace to the mourning process a bit. It did, I always wonder why making stuff with your hands will always bring some peace into your life?

This project was fairly easy, just use some coffee filters or yellow tissue paper, and do the dyeing process, which if you want to know how to make them Creativebug has a wonderful class on it! it was totally worth watching!

The break down on materials:
steams $2
floral tape $2
Coffee filters $3
ink to die the filters $1
Vase and rocks $5-$10
Your time: 4 hours (It took a little over an hour per stem)


If you would like a bouquet like this I would be happy to make it for your next event, I can do any color imaginable. Contact me if you would like more information

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...