Surprise your family and friends with this cake-free layer 'cake' made out of fruit!
prep time 30 Min
total time 30 Min
- 1 package (8 oz) fat-free cream cheese, softened
- 1container (6 oz) Yoplait® Greek Fat Free honey-vanilla or plain yogurt
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 (8-inch) round slices seedless watermelon, rind removed (each 1 inch thick)
- 3 cups blue and red berries (choose from blueberries, blackberries, raspberries, strawberries)
- 1 In medium bowl, beat cream cheese, yogurt and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed about 30 seconds or until smooth.
- 2 Just before serving, place 1 watermelon round on serving platter; top with one-third of the cream cheese mixture. Place half of the berries on top of cream cheese. Gently place second watermelon round over berries. Repeat layers of cream cheese mixture, berries (saving a few for the top) and watermelon round. Spread remaining cream cheese mixture on top, and garnish with remaining berries.
Expert TipsFor a fresh flavor, stir grated lemon peel into the cream cheese mixture, and garnish with lemon curls.
The fruit and yogurt can be made up to 2 hours ahead. Just wait until just before serving to assemble for best results.