Bath Paint...Fun in the Tub!!


I found this great idea on one of my favorite blogs, Meet the Dubiens, and knew immediately it was something my kids would love.
Homemade Bath Paint!


All you need to make this is baby wash, corn starch and a few drops of food coloring!



All you do is mix 1 C of body wash, 4 TBSP of corn starch, and one drop of food coloring. Really...just one! A little bit goes a long way, and this way there will be no staining!




I put them in some small tupperware containers I had on hand and store them in my kids bathroom. When we want to use them I pull them out, give my kids some paint brushes and they will play for EVER in the tub!


I also think these would make fun birthday gifts or party favors too. I know my kids may be getting some in their Easter baskets later in the year :) Have a wonderful day everyone!!
 
 
thanks, momsbyheart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...