Food dehydrating

Does your kiddo's love fruity snacks? I thought so, what about trying to dehydrate apple sauce for Fruit leather? I did and it was so yummy
You will need:

2 cups of apple sauce (I used cinnamon)
If you use plain you might add 2 TBL. of your favorite jello powder to add a bit more flavor
Parchment paper to line the dehydrator tray.
mix in ingredients together and pour into the the tray, you will want the apple sauce to be about 1/8-1/4 inch thick Dehydrate on fruit setting for about 13-15 hours!
After it's done (it's not sticky to the touch) cut them up and roll them up in to serving sizes on cling wrap.



I also dried some tomatoes and celery for up coming soup I will make. Well worth the little bit of time to prep!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...