Home Made Fabric Softener and Hy-Vee's deal on suave conditioner

I really am not the person to make home made cleaners and detergents, don't get me wrong I use Borax Acid in my dishwasher, and Vinegar is my favorite cleaning agent, however I didn't think spending 4 bucks on fabric softener every month was worth it when all you need is two ingredients, vinegar and water, super simple and easy to make. So for $4 a month I am saving, and with my new 5 minute rule in place I thought yep that's worth saving the $4 a month, I love it. Here is the recipe that I like to use oh yes and did I mention that Hy-Vee has Suave Conditioner on sale for .88, I stocked up for a year (12 bottles.)


liquid fabric Softener
3 cups water
1 1/2 cups white vinegar
1 cup hair conditioner
poor everything together mix/shake well. use 1/4 cup for each load of laundry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...