FamilySearch.org

Something that you might not know about me is the fact that I love Family History, LOVE IT, along with preserving family memories and so on. So I thought I would just mention one of my favorite things that is free that I couldn't live with out. FamilySearch.org.

If you ever want to learn more about your family history this is a great place to start, unlike Ancestory.com this website lets you view any census record, documents, county records and more that they have in their systems (ancestory.com) gets these records also, but this site is free to view, you can create your family tree, it's really cool! This site also has some fantastic tutorials as to how to start a family history, and tutorials for getting more information from around the world, a huge library right at your finger tips, you don't have to leave the house to find your ancestors!

Go to FamilySearch.org, and click getting started, to get loged in. Or go here to start an account.



 Happy Searching!
This is what I have been working on! Awesome stuff right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...