- 4-lbs. baby back ribs
- 2 tablespoons McCormick Grill Mates Sweet & Smoky Rub
- 1 1/2 bottles of Kraft Thick 'n Spicy Brown Sugar Barbecue Sauce
- Rub the ribs down with about two tablespoons of rub and place them meaty side facing the walls in your slow cooker.
- Cover with about 1 1/2 bottles of barbecue sauce and cook over low heat for about 6-8 hours. I'd recommend checking them at six hours and going from there.
- When the ribs are done in the slow cooker, place them meaty side up on a cookie sheet lined with a cooling rack that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Skim any grease off the remaining barbecue sauce and then strain the sauce into a sauce pan. Reduce over medium heat until the sauce thickens back up.
- Baste the ribs with the reduced barbecue sauce and place under the broiler for about five minutes and then enjoy!