Mickey Waffles with mix recipe

 

Mickey Waffles have magical power to them. Every time I make mickey waffles, our house turns into a magical morning, It reminds us of Mickey waffles at Disney World. 


Here is my recipe

Waffle and pancake mix I double this recipe and then store it in a rubber maid container.


8 cups of flour- you choose- I like to mix whole wheat with unbleached flour- 1/2 and 1/2

1/4 cup of sugar

2 Table Spoons of baking powder

1 tablespoon of baking soda

1 teaspoon of salt- optional in my opinion.


Mix all of this in a mixer with a whisk if you have one, or by hand. You will have lots of mix leftover- I use 4 cups of mix each time I make waffles, that gets me about 16 waffles for my family- great for leftovers. 


Now we can make the waffles, 

2 cups of waffle mix

2 eggs

4 tablespoons or 1/2 a stick of butter 

3/4 cup of buttermilk- (I use powder buttermilk, and add water to it.)

1 cup of milk- I like 2% but whole milk will make the waffles really thick - more like a waffle. 2% is a good second choice.

1 teaspoon of vanilla- I sometimes forget- and it's all right if you do :)

Mix, don't mix too much, you want to see lumps in your batter. once your waffle iron is heated, fill the batter in the waffle iron. 


Have a magical day! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...