Silly Faces Art - a collaboration between parent and child



I wanted to share some of our go-to art "games" that brings smiles and lightheartedness to your home.

I remember in Middle school when I would go up to my art teacher and say I finished my project she would say- great, draw some eyes on it, and say- make a face- make it silly, make it how you are feeling or design a monster. So I did. I have no idea what I drew, but I can remember the feeling of drawing because it was fun, or latest to let out my creativity with nothing holding me back. That is what I hope for this exercise can do for your children.

I love this collaboration, because the parent, can draw simple eyes, and the child has control over how they want to make their faces.

If you are like- no way do I draw eyes- Totally get it- faces are not "my thing" either, get some googly eyes, and have them draw faces, just don't say I don't like to draw, that will hinder their creativity.

we spend hours of fun drawing faces, it's a fun way to express how you are feeling.

Here is the link to get you started!

https://thefineartcafe.academy/courses/drawing-silly-faces/?fbclid=IwAR18hBwRJVq_1wVGanOxqZM37w756jxzjqidY7iwV7GTdo7fZsErCyBYWKo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...